What do we stand for?
Ending child abuse and violence, and military recruitment; Child Human Rights and Protection, Education for all
What behaviors do we value over all else?
kindness, calmness, respectfulness, transparency, collaboration, acceptance, service, humility, dignity, trust, community, empowerment, strength, equality, compassion, responsibility, social awareness (climate change, others,
How will we conduct our activities to achieve our mission and vision?
1. By enrolling the children in the public-school system to prevent exclusion from the society.
2. By providing a full-bodied education program including intensive, basic, and complementary education to prepare them for a positive future.
3. By implementing an extensive child protection and safeguarding program to ensure safety and educate our children about their safety and rights.
4. By surrounding our children with a skilled, professional and compassionate team.
5. By providing various channels of mental and emotional support for our children to process their trauma.
6. By using our international network to create awareness and global support for our children.
7. By conducting extensive background checks and facilitating preliminary training and continual support for placement families.
How do we treat members of our own organization and community?
• We are transparent, inclusive, professional and inspiring in how we operate
• We encourage personal and communal responsibility
• We uphold personal development, empowerment, and trust with high regard